Job description / Role
• Support the Manager Talent Development in implementing training and development initiatives/activities in order to enhance technical and professional development of the employees and support business growth.
• Ensure all external trainings are aligned with the allocated budgets to ensure all expenses are managed cost effectively to create value and positive impacts on the business.
• Work closely with the Manager in establishing the training system, policies, and processes in order to deliver the objectives of the OD & Talent function in line with the strategy in order to offer high quality learning and development opportunities to NOVO colleagues.
• Assist the Manager in designing and developing training and development programs to meet the training needs identified to create high impact learning achievement of business objectives.
• Ensure implementation of customized training and development programs in coordination with training providers/internal trainers in line with the approved training plan to meet the business challenges.
• Ensure the right quality of training materials are used to meet the needs of the business units.
• Source new learning solutions and in line with the established training calendar providers in order to produce a wider and more effective learning curriculum for NOVO colleagues.
• Build and manage good relationships with external vendors to ensure timely and efficient completion of projects.
• Support the team through design and delivery of identified and assigned in house training programs for specific grades of employees in order to offer high quality training in line with the training plan for the specific year.
• Support the Manager in implementing all competencies based training programs as per the Training calendar by providing ongoing support to competency assessment programs.
• Ensure all external training are aligned with the allocated budgets to ensure all expenses are managed cost effectively to create value and positive impacts on the business.
• Deliver HR induction programs to all new joiners to the Company to ensure communication of all required information for proper orientation and smooth transitioning of new joiners into the Company.
• Support the Manager in coordinating the talent assessment process for internal employees and development of IDP’s.
• Provide assistance in all development initiatives and activities as and when conducted as per business requirement.
• Assist in the implementation of the performance management cycle through briefings and awareness sessions and the talent programs to ensure that NOVO colleagues are supported in all aspects of the performance talent and training cycle.
• Analyze and provide feedback and recommendations to the Manager and effectiveness of the training programs to determine whether the training has met the program objectives.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Preferably in Human Resources Management)/CIPD
• Preferably Certified trainer / facilitator of one or more current or future program used at NOVO such as Vista.
• 4-7 years of experience in performance, and training.
• Assessment center management and design.
• Interpreting and administering Psychometric testing.
About the Company
Novo Cinemas is home to the most innovative entertainment experiences in the GCC, offering each visitor A Great Time Out since 2014. We are one of the largest cinema chains in the Middle East because we push boundaries, pioneer change, and consistently strive for the "new". We began our legacy by introducing the region to such evolutionary technologies as the largest IMAX with Laser in the MENA region, online booking, e-kiosks and the first cinema-dedicated mobile app.
Novo Cinemas takes pride in showcasing the latest viewing technology, being acknowledged as the regional leader in cinema innovation when bestowed with the Most Innovative Cinema award at ComiCon ME 2017. This award is a testament to our dedication to providing customers with the most state-of-the-art movie-going experiences possible.
Our theaters are cinematic experience hubs creating lasting memories for every customer. Novo brings movies to life, letting guests choose from 2D, 3D, 4D, IMAX with Laser, ATMOS and luxury 7-Star VIP suites for their comfort. Supporting the in-theatre entertainment are bespoke gourmet menus, the latest trends in cinema snacks including frozen popcorn, fresh crepes and healthy treats. We are committed to providing every community with a personalized and outstanding entertainment experience placing cinema-goers at the forefront. Known as a destination for regional premieres, we are proud to host the most anticipated preview screenings. In addition to blockbuster releases, Novo offers corporate and private group bookings as well as alternative content such as live boxing, cricket and football matches and the performing arts. Films can be as informative as they are entertaining and Novo's commitment to education is reflected in our wide range of stunning IMAX documentary films available for private school bookings.
There are currently 158 screens across the GCC, ongoing expansion will see our numbers grow to over to 220 screens in more than 20 cinemas in four markets by 2019. Novo Cinemas. A Great Time Out! www.novocinemas.com
Learning and Development/HR Trainer (Contract)
HR Source Consulting
Irwin & Dow
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Specialist - Human Resources
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Learning & Development Coordinator
Irwin & Dow