Job description / Role
Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
- Coordinate the work and record keeping of the materials testing laboratory on the project.
- Set up field laboratory and undertake its organization, maintenance and operation.
- Supervise staff assistants in sampling and testing of materials.
- Sampling, testing, record keeping and reporting in accordance with the ff:
• Client policy and procedures directives.
• Materials Testing Manual
• AASHTO Standard Methods of Sampling and Testing
• Construction Supervision Manual
• Project Plans and Specifications
• Construction Supervision Directives
• Assists field personnel in tracking materials not yet received at the job site
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
• Diploma/Associate degree in Civil Engineering, Geology or equivalent
• Minimum 10 years of experience in road works and infrastructure projects
• Working knowledge of construction sequences and standard work procedures of the industry
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
• Commitment to safe work practices
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
|Ras Al Khaimah||18 Aug|
A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE
Draughtsman - Utilities project
|Al Ain||2 Jul|
|Ras Al Khaimah||25 Jun|
Quality Manager - Rail