Job description / Role
Dragon Recruiting has a fantastic opportunity for Lab Technicians to work with one of the prestigious healthcare organization in UAE.
Dragon Recruiting is an International Recruitment and HR Consultants with two corporate offices in London and Dubai and over 50 representative offices across 8 regions of the world.
Job Description Summary:
• Perform highly technical mechanical or diagnostic tests in medical or scientific laboratories.
• Collect samples, study and perform tests on body fluids, teeth, chemical compounds, biological specimens, or other fields of science
• Should have experience using various types of machinery, lab equipment and complex computer programs to perform tests.
• Records data or findings for study and scrutiny by doctors and physicians
• Can maintain clean environment or working area.
• Excellent benefits as per company policy
• Salary negotiable depending on experience
• Candidate should have MOH/DHA License 3-5 years of experience
• MOH/DHA License
• 3-5 years of experience
• Compassion: Empathy is necessary when working closely with patients who might be in pain or under emotional stress.
• Attention to Detail: Performing tests requires exact measurements and a good eye for detail, or the results could be false.
• Dexterity: Lab techs work with their hands and will need dexterity to work with small vials, test tubes, and delicate lab equipment.
• Stamina: Lab technicians work long days on their feet, sometimes hunched over a workstation for long periods of time.
• Technical Skill: Lab techs need to understand complex lab machinery and computer programs used to conduct tests.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.