Job description / Role
• To manage the facilities and operations within the assigned portfolio of assets & buildings in the MASDAR warehouse
• Implement best supplier and customer relationship management, facilities management, building energy services management, maintenance, and contract management practices that improve the overall operational efficiency of managed assets
• Maintain high customer satisfaction and help achieve the laboratory objectives in terms of operational reliability and targeted number of throughput tests/samples.
Budgets & Plans
• Recommend and oversee the budget for each laboratory and monitor financial performance versus capital and maintenance budgets in relation to overall asset performance.
• Recommend and promote the continued reduction of operational expenses as they relate to each laboratory, shifting the contract with suppliers from manpower based supplier to performance based SLA/KPI
• Provide statistical input into the asset performance for the purpose of input into the overall facility life cycle management plan developed by seniors and in alignment with financial directions of the company
Operations & FM
• Monitor the set SLA for the portfolio of assets in co-ordination with the service providers staff.
• Manage and coordinate with the list of specialized service providers from both hard and soft FM perspectives.
• Perform technical sign off on the works undertaken by the service provider for reactive calls.
• Ensure technicality of service provider staff that is suggested for the labs for approval.
• Monitor resource utilization within the labs based on the performance achievements of the service providers.
• Approve the conditioned based maintenance plan for all labs by overseeing asset condition surveys and technical system analysis of each lab.
• Attend monthly meetings with the service providers to verify works complete as per plan and to ensure payment of the invoices
• Monitor and coordinate with procurement for all specialized service providers to ensure service continuity in particular with the soft FM aspects of the facility.
• Ensure input into CAFM & Use of the helpdesk are within 100% compliance.
Laboratory Staff Relationship & Management
• Manage & support the operational expectations from laboratory staff
• Educate and provide system wide training for laboratory staff to ensure that all systems operations in regards to exhaust, HVAC, electrical, etc. are managed (Start/stop) matching the operations of the laboratory
• Manage escalations and complaints with service providers for MEP related issues and soft FM issues.
• Provide technical advise to lab staff as the first level of services and co-ordinate with any fit out or alteration works that are to be complete within the laboratories and based upon future works programs.
Auditing, Policies, Processes & Procedures
• Ensure effective planning and implementation of HSEEQ inspections and audits in order to meet regulatory requirements and company standards.
• Monitor physical and documentation audits being conducted on subcontractors to ensure that work is being conducted properly and to the quality level that is expected.
• Take any necessary actions upon the detection of unreported/undisclosed variations and poor HSEQ practices to safeguard the operations of the laboratories
• Assist in the audits as performed in collaboration with government authorities and internal audit procedures.
• Develop and ensure the implementation of division policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering quality output of maintenance and reliability
AED 8,900 to 16,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Plus Family Benefits
• Facilities Management / Mechanical / Electrical Engineer or applicable work experience
• Healthcare related background FM or critical facility FM services such as data centers, utilities, or airports
Capability & Knowledge
• CAFM/CMMS System knowledge preferred
• 2-5 Year experience in operations management with an exposure to Maintenance & Facilities management especially in the area of high critical facilities.
• Knowledge in operational planning and risk mitigation, client relationship management and basic contractual understanding
About the Company
Group 42 is an Abu Dhabi based artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud computing company, uniquely positioned in the national ecosystem to develop and deploy holistic and scalable AI solutions.
• Industry Solutions: experienced team of data scientists and engineers based in Abu Dhabi. • Fundamental AI research, through our subsidiary the Inception Institute of Artificial Intelligence (IIAI), on AI, big data and machine learning. • Cloud Computing Infrastructure: the largest and most powerful Cloud Computing capability in the region. • Multidisciplinary and diverse team.
G42 has an active and extensive partnership network, connecting leading international organizations who complement our ecosystem and support our vision. Our partnerships range from strategic teaming agreement, joint ventures, to direct investment by G42.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Private Company in UAE
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
Ziad Galadari Group
Director of Facilities Management - Retail
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
Operations Supervisor (Facilities Management)
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Abu Dhabi||22 Mar|
Facilities Management Operations Manager