Job description / Role
Our client is a large tier 1 local contractor based in Abu Dhabi. They are looking to recruit a RCC (roller compacted concrete) dam experienced Laboratory Manager for a large infrastructure project. You must be able to analyse the QA/QC test results competently.
- Evaluation of Compaction & moisture content during placement of RCC.
- Control of concrete delivery tickets and evaluation of cement, fly ash and aggregate variations on batching plant production, take necessary action for improving the coming RCC production.
- Analyzing and Comparison of laboratory & site setting time results in order the share with the Construction team to correctly characterize the joint surface and to take the correct construction provisions.
- Analyzing of Manufactured samples hardened RCC tests, confirming the whether the current trend, standard deviation, etc. are in accordance with the approved mix design and trials.
- Analyzing of cement, fly ash, aggregate and admixture laboratory and comparison with manufacturer test results.
- Organizing and reporting the tests for each deliveries of material
- Following the daily cement and fly ash setting time tests.
- Analyze the TAFD by addressing the average density of each components and the corresponding fluctuation based weekly and monthly results.
- Evaluation of ambient and RCC temperatures.
- Taking decision for fine tuning of RCC mix such as decrease/increase water and admixture amount according to site condition and Vebe test.
- Preparing the weekly and monthly RCC report with contractor assessment.
Salary package is negotiable depending on the individual.
About the Company
We have spent years building our key client & candidate bases; only working with the top firms in the market who have the same philosophy as us. We only partner with ethical businesses who have an excellent reputation in the market, allowing us to attract the very best talent for our clients.
We refuse to be like most recruiters – targeted on CV sends & quantity over quality. We do not operate a KPI environment. We will always have a direct, honest & transparent approach to our clients and candidates delivering a first in class service at all times; whether you are recruiting an engineer or director.
We have the capabilities, coupled with local market knowledge to manage your projects from concept design to completion. We recruit in the following countries: UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Kuwait.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quality Control Manager - Construction
Quality Assurance Lab Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||24 May|
|Abu Dhabi||3 Oct|
Senior QA/QA Engineer
One Thousand Walls