Job description / Role
We are recruiting multiple Laboratory Technicians for one of the worlds largest Laboratory companies. You will be responsible for sample collection, analysis, equipment troubleshooting and reporting.
Our clients is a Global Multinational who is a leading figure within the Laboratory (Diagnostics) industry.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
* Specimen management, extractions, quality management, sample preparation and sequencing.
* Operating, calibrating and maintains lab equipment.
* Ensuring that SOP (standard operation procedures) and Quality Assurance tests are maintained within all sections
Rewarding position working with a globally leading company supporting the UAE Government. Competitive salary package on offer.
To be considered you must be:
* Holding a HAAD/ DHA license or be eligible to obtain such license in UAE
* BSc degree in Life Sciences
* Graduate of an accredited (MLT) program is highly desired
* Minimum of 1+ years of experience within a Life Sciences related Laboratory (Healthcare, Clinical, Diagnostic)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
General Lab Technician
Senior Laboratory Technician
|Abu Dhabi||29 Jul|
Laboratory - (General Medical Technologist) with CAP Experience
Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
|Al Ain||19 May|
A Leading Trading Company In UAE
Quality Assurance Lab Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||24 May|