Job description / Role
To provide labor assistance within the warehouse, loading and lifting materials and stocks, and to assist warehouse supervisory staff in completing their assigned tasks and maintain the warehouse cleanliness.
- Responsible for stock order picking
- Loads and unloads vehicles and moves stocks in a safe and professional manner to ensure warehouse mobility, and arranges deliveries to customers
- Operate and stores all warehouse equipment and tools in an efficient way to ensure the equipment safety and security.
- Provide labor assistance on various tasks and assignments and ccomplete daily logs as required to ensure effective workflow.
- Maintains cleanliness of warehouse entire premises and equipment to ensure a healthy work environment.
- Performs other relative duties assigned by his line manager
- Minimum 1 -2 years of Total work experience
- High School: 12 years of schooling /or less
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects
- Ability to work long hours as needed
About the Company
Born of one man's vision, enterprise and drive, the Juma Al Majid group of companies had a modest start in the year 1950. After the passage of half a century, Mr. Juma Al Majid, founder and chairman, still remains the guiding light and inspirational force behind the organization's phenomenal success.
His simple but highly effective philosophy of satisfying customers, small or big, through a mix of honesty, integrity and social awareness has become ingrained in all aspects of the business and is truly responsible for the group's unrivaled success.
During the early years, the organization was primarily involved in trading activities. As the Emirates strengthened themselves into a single nation, a pressing need was felt to diversify in to other areas of commercial activity to contribute to the fledging nation's economy. For this, heavy investment was undertaken in the core sector of construction which has in the long run benefited both the country as well as the group.