This position is closed or expired.
See other Architect jobs in UAE
Landscape Architect – Arabic Speaking
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Salary AED 20000 (Slightly negotiate for the right candidate)
A multinational company based in Abu dhabi is looking to hire a Landscape Architect for their Abu Dhabi Operation. The Landscape Architect is responsible for developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions. Plan and design land areas for such projects as parks and other recreational facilities, airports, highways, hospitals, schools, land subdivisions, and commercial, industrial, and residential sites.
The following duties and responsibilities have been determined to be essential to the successful performance of this position.
- The following duties and responsibilities have been determined to be essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Prepare site plans, specifications, and cost estimates for land development, coordinating arrangement of existing and proposed land features and structures.
- Confer with clients, engineering personnel, and architects on overall program.
- Compile and analyze data on conditions, such as location, drainage, and location of structures for environmental reports and landscaping plans.
- Inspect landscape work to ensure compliance with specifications, approve quality of materials and work, and advise client and construction personnel.
- Providing documentation, detailed instructions, drawings, or specifications to tell others about how devices, parts, equipment, or structures are to be fabricated, constructed, assembled, modified, maintained, or used.
- Corrects and updates documents.
- Develops solutions to technical problems.
- Development of design presentation drawings and documents.
- Development of design phase deliverables.
- Development of submittal documents to local authorities.
- Assist the team in responding to construction phase RFI and design clarification.
- Produce design work according to established standards, methods, and procedures.
- BS in relevant professional degree with a post graduate qualification being highly desirable.
- Professional qualifications or affiliations in professional organizations recommended
- A minimum of four (4) to eight (8) years of experience in design, coordination and production.
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Selection, Consultancy and Training through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.