Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Landscape Architect to join our allied practice, InSite, based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates . This position is responsible for assisting the design studios in the successful delivery of Landscape projects to high quality standards, in a timely manner and in accordance with the Client's expectations. Upon employment you will be required to demonstrate a detailed understanding of both the landscape profession and the necessary technical programs required to productively work within the profession.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Undertake project components professionally and independently as directed by senior team members.
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Show a willingness and ability to further develop in all areas of Landscape Architecture.
- Manage internal resources efficiently when required to achieve results within defined timeframes.
- Take responsibility and accountability for assigned project components.
- Further develop technical skills and efficiencies in both standard and specialist computer programs such as Autocad, Photoshop, Sketchup, Indesign, Powerpoint, Land FX, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Perform other related tasks as directed.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 4 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor in Landscape Architecture.
- Familiarity with ADM / Abu Dhabi Authority procedures is essential.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.