Job description / Role
• Provide support to senior staff concerning all landscape related issues.
• Supervise and coordinate with inspectors to ensure contractors works are appropriately monitored
• Attend weekly / monthly meetings as necessary with specific regard to landscape and HSSE issues
• Liaise with Key Stakeholders to ensure a smooth handover of landscape assets on completion of works
• Provide landscape input to weekly / monthly reports
• Ensure the timely review of all documents submitted by the contractor
• Inform the Senior Landscape Architect / Resident Engineer of any potential delays in the project completion or milestones.
• Participate in all site safety training and comply with all site safety protocols.
• Provide all necessary on-site direction and assist the RE to issue site instructions for landscaping, irrigation and associated items.
• Check and measure the performed work in his/her line of work, record and help the Resident Engineer to display progress vs programmed work.
• Ensure correctness and completeness of ‘as-built’ drawings within his/her line of work.
• Direct, assist and monitor the performance of the inspectors and surveyors as applicable.
• Bachelor’s degree in landscape/agricultural engineering, or related field and ten years’ experience in all aspects of landscape supervision on major infrastructure projects.
• Minimum of 5 years UAE-Dubai experience is preferred.
• Must be knowledgeable of current landscape practices and how to best implement it on the project.
• Proven ability to perform in a site supervision role.
• Must have a sound knowledge of horticultural practice with specific regard to the implementation of large-scale hard and soft landscape works common to the Gulf region.
• Must be computer literate and able to utilize computer technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports, etc.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer