Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Landscape Project Architect to join our award-winning team based in Dubai, UAE .
This position is responsible for representing KEO in communications with the client, site engineers and contractors on assigned projects on all architectural related matters.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Maintaining proper and complete communication with the client's site discipline engineers on all project related issues.
- Review, understand and implement contract drawings and specifications onsite.
- Prepare project reports (written and photographic) on progress of the works, quality and technical conformance of the works, safety and other matters.
- Supervise and implement on site the approved design in accordance with national and international codes of practice and established KEO project management policy and procedures manual.
- Identify issues and risks that need to be brought to the attention of senior management.
- Supervise and inspect the site works in progress (as and when directed by senior management) throughout the day and continually monitor all critical areas for quality, safety and progress.
- Being a point of contact for senior site personnel on project engineering issues.
- Coordinating with other project discipline engineers.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 8 year industry experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Architecture.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.