Job description / Role
- Closely supervise day to day activities of landscape work frequency and staff
- Coordinate with the STP and irrigation team to manage and fulfil the requirements of irrigation to all the vegetation are met.
- Understand the site requirements to develop and upgrade the maintenance and irrigation schedules and frequencies.
- Carry out site visit, inspections and implement the necessary actions on the ground and documentations.
- Assess the performance of the staff, assigned tasks and implemented work plans.
- Supervise the usages of machineries and coordinate with store for any rectification works required.
- Closely oversees day to day activities of landscape employees
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide clear direction to contractors and vendors performing services for the company.
- Maintain the overall upkeep and presentation of the property; with attention to the plant health of all flowers, lawns and trees.
- Reviews landscaping and irrigation plan and implements the landscape construction plan. To ensure sub-con manpower deployment is as per contract and plan.
- Coordinate with Manager in regards to daily operations and schedule and plan daily landscaping activities
- Follow HSE rules and regulations
- College level, vocational certificate or equivalent
- Civil certification or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in facility management company
- Knowledgeable in Landscape work installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance.
- Leadership skill.
- Preferably knowledgeable in computer (MS Word, Excel, Email and correspondence)
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Driver’s license (optional).
About the Company
"Manazel", one of the leading Real Estate companies in the United Arab Emirates, was established in May 2006, and is headquartered in Abu Dhabi. Manazel has a unique strategy and vision that lives up to the Nation’s development future. The Company has chosen to concentrate its work on developing lively residential compounds and multi-purpose real estate aimed at the middle income segment. This strategy has allowed it to overcome most of the difficulties that faced the real estate sector in the past years, resulting in the delivery of thriving communities rich with amenities and services in carefully planned surroundings.
By adopting the highest quality standards, Manazel is committed to strategically invest in residential and commercial developments that balance between creating prosperous and sustainable communities on one hand, and on the other generating profitable returns for its shareholders.
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
Manazel Real Estate
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
Ziad Galadari Group