Job description / Role
Laser Technician Nurse - Abu Dhabi
A leading medical and cosmetic facility in Abu Dhabi is looking for a Laser Therapist Nurse with extensive experience to join their team on a full-time basis.
• Consult patients to assess their concerns regarding appearance and the services they desire.
• Performing skin analysis and evaluation to determine laser treatments
• Administering laser procedures, which include but not limited to, Hair Removal, Treatment of Pigmented Lesions and Thread Veins, Facial/ Skin Rejuvenation, Active Acne, Chemical Resurfacing, Wrinkle Reduction),
• Developing treatment plans for patients with on-going follow-ups
• Obtaining applicable medical history and maintaining records
• Performing the required procedures in a time-efficient manner while maintaining a pleasant attitude
• Advising and coordinating with clients on all aspects of procedures and answer any questions or concerns they may have in a professional and friendly manner
• Promoting clinic services and its products
• Ensuring high-level of care to patients, and working towards achieving clinic's set financial targets.
• Must have at least 3 years of experience as a Laser Therapist
• Must be licensed by HAAD as a Nurse and have Sultarc certificate or equivalent
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• The ideal candidate must be a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.