Job description / Role
• Perform laser treatments effectively and appropriately.
• Perform skin and hair analysis to determine laser procedures.
• Explain the do’s and don’ts during the laser treatment.
• Update the file record of the patients after the treatment was done.
• Educate the patients for pre and post-laser treatments.
• Maintain health and safety protocols within the facility
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• University Qualifications: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
• Other certifications obtained: Eligibility Letter for Laser Therapy Nursing
• Nature and length of previous experience: 1-year to 2-years
• Age Range: 20 to 40
• Gender Preference: Female
• Nationality Preference: Philippine
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
KINGS MEDICAL CENTER is the state of the art high tech, located at the main heart of the city of Dubai in Deira- Al-Rigga area, we have been serving the ailing community of UAE.
Our team of health care professionals provides patients with the highest quality of care available. From our office representatives and nursing staff to the providers of service, patient care is a team effort. Kings Medical Center's goal is to help patients realize and maintain a state of wellness, all the while striving to provide excellent customer services on following facilities:
- General Medicine
- Laser Hair Removal
- Al Type of Facials
By constantly updating facilities and equipment, as well as continuing medical education, we are able to provide our patients with the assurance that they are receiving quality medical care.