Job description / Role
Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Laundry Assistant for a Private Property based in the Middle East. We are looking for someone who is experienced as a Laundry Supervisor in a large establishment. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and is wanting to be part of a great hand-picked international team!
• Operate washers, dry cleaners, driers, or extractors, and turn valves or levers to regulate machine processes and the volume of soap, detergent, water, bleach, starch, and other additives.
• Mix and add detergents, dyes, bleaches, starches, and other solutions and chemicals to clean, colour, dry, or stiffen articles.
• Sort and count articles removed from dryers, and iron, press, fold, wrap, or hang them.
• Examine and sort into lots to be cleaned, according to colour, fabric, dirt content, and cleaning technique required.
• Advanced knowledge of fabrics – silk, linen, cotton, polycotton, upholstery etc
• HUGE NET EURO SALARY ON OFFER!!
• Live in
• Medical Insurance
• Flight Allowance
• 1 month’s vacations PA
• 12-Month renewable contract
To apply for this role please send your CV, references and full-length photo through today. Good Luck!
About the Company
Kendrick Recruitment (KR) is a Recruitment Agency specialising in finding top candidates for the Hospitality and Tourism Industries. We focus on providing a high level of personalised service tailored to each individual whether you are a client or candidate.
We are a small family based company and are therefore able to offer a personal touch to the service while also being able to secure you great candidates. We aim to keep this personal touch and will learn about what you are looking for in potential candidates to make the recruitment process as easy and flowing as possible.
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Front Desk Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
A Leading Shipping And Chartering Company In The UAE
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|