Job description / Role
- To attend all laundry and dry-cleaning operations, following the hotel standards and procedures.
- To follow the linen and uniforms laundry flows and to respect the established cycles and instructions.
- To have a full knowledge of all the textiles and their proper care.
- To use all the machines and equipment with proper knowledge, care and maintenance.
- To handle and store chemicals with proper care, and to use correct formulas, following all healthy and safety regulations.
- To immediately report to superior any damage or malfunctioning in the laundry equipment or operations, including linen and uniforms status.
- To maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the working area and stores.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
|Abu Dhabi||12 Jun|
Store Keeper / Logistics Coordinator
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||18 Feb|
Guest Service Agent