Job description / Role
To manage the hotel laundry operation effectively and efficiently ensuring excellent Laundry/dry-cleaning services in accordance with Swissotel standards.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Liaise with Linen/Uniform Room Supervisor re: processing of Linens and Uniforms
- Keep a strict control of items sent for laundering by staff members
- Complies with hotel's health, safety and hygiene policy
Your experience and skills include:
- Supervise and train staff in day-to-day laundry operations and prioritizing of daily tasks
- Ensure guest laundry, dry cleaning and pressing is completed according to set standards
- Records guest and staff laundry lists accurately
- Fully complies with Opera system requirements, by posting bills accurately and on time
- Ensure that guest supplies are in stock
Your team and working environment:
Provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring the guests' satisfaction
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.