Job description / Role
WE ARE ON THE HUNT FOR THE TOP 5% OF DATA SCIENTISTS!
We’re looking for talented people to join our dynamic team in Abu Dhabi. You’ll take the lead in creating world-class digital services to transform the way AI is implemented for real world solutions.
Working closely in teams, you’ll use the latest cloud and digital technologies to make rapid and meaningful improvements. Keeping a relentless focus on user needs, you’ll make the systems easier to use and help teams do the things they need to do.
• We are looking for a hands-on data scientist who is passionate about data and want to apply machine learning techniques to solve real world problems which will make a lasting impact on society. You will work closely with the wider team to ensure high-quality algorithm is delivered in line with the project goals and delivery cycles.
• You will work on all aspects of the design development and delivery of machine learning enables solution including data acquisition from diverse sources, data exploration, feature engineering, evaluating algorithms and deploying the models iteratively to improve the final solution.
Skills & Qualifications
• Knowledge of machine learning algorithms and data mining techniques in one or more areas of predictive modelling, text mining, information retrieval, time series analysis, and statistical modeling
• Identify and extract interesting pattern from structured and unstructured data
• Experience in building state of the art text mining pipeline to work with unstructured data
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team including data scientists and software engineers
• Knowledge of the most important libraries for NLP
• Experience with machine learning frameworks e.g., Theano, Tensorflow
• Programming skills e.g. Python, Java, Scala
• Experience working with educational data sets
• Excellent communication skills
• Ph.D. or MS degree with industry experience for Data Scientist
About the Company
The TechStream Group is an award winning, multi brand, talent investor & incubator. Each of our brands focus on unique technology “streams” that are disrupting & transforming the world around us.
Each of our brands are unique to the technology market they operate within, whilst being interconnected by our “Stream” branding sequence.
We follow a proven global operating model that utilizes cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence & analytics, all supported by a shared service & innovation centre in South Africa. Our Board of Directors and Senior Management team are passionate about talent & technology and strive to deliver real client value from every brand across the full technology stack.
Head of Analytics
Data & Analysis Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Analyst - Invoicing
Analytics and Reporting Expert
Green Gulf Careers