Job description / Role
You will lead and manage a team responsible for research and development of solutions that use machine learning and AI to solve real-world problems in domains of Machine Learning and Computer Vision.
As a Lead Data Scientist:
• Computer Vision, you will lead both research and development functions of the team to help design and implement a cutting-edge AI platform that can be applied to data from a variety of sensors (Color, IR, Multispectral, etc.).
• You will be responsible for leading end-to-end solution development, including machine learning research, and software design (architecture) and development.
• As a lead data scientist, you will provide expert knowledge and experience to solve challenging real-world problems, in addition to managing and mentoring the team of data scientists, software engineers and domain experts.
• As such, you are expected to possess broad knowledge of machine learning and software development, and interest to lead development of novel solutions for exciting real-world problems, as well as, design, implementation and maintenance of production code.
Who you are
• You have an end-to-end hands-on ownership of ML/DL features and various projects.
• You create POCs and products that take advantage of deep learning, as well as traditional approaches of computer vision and machine learning.
• You are a leader and a mentor.
• You have a proven track record of developing algorithms in key areas in Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
• You embrace the latest cutting-edge AI technologies.
• You transform ambiguity into clarity.
• You are a Team-Player working closely with other colleagues while maintaining a clear vision of the value of our diverse offerings.
• You enjoy collaborating in a multicultural and diverse environment that expands to include various geographic locations and spans numerous cultures.
• You write maintainable and efficient code.
• You lead the path of value-driven AI features that are innovative and deployable to real customers.
• You have stellar communication skills, effectively expressing yourself.
• You convey and receive information in a clear, credible and consistent manner.
What you’ll need:
• Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills
• Outstanding leadership skills and team management skills
• Strong technical skills
• Experience in NLP, Speech Recognition or Knowledge Graph
• 7 to 10 years experience in AI and ML algorithm development (Can be a combination of academic and corporate experience, as long as there is corporate experience)
• Bachelor, Masters or Ph.D. focused on ML.
• 4+ years' experience with Schema design/Dimensional Data Modeling/No SQL Data Modeling.
• Hands-on experience with AI frameworks (TensorFLow, PyTorch, Keras) and Python.
• Experience with one Cloud provider such as GCP, AWS, Azure, etc.
Bonus if you have
• Open Source contribution
• Published Research in a top ML journal
• Experience working in an Agile environment, CSD, CSM, SA, ASE
About the Company
Executive Solutions is a different breed of talent consultancy. Driven by a unique philosophy, we think differently and act differently from the pack. Were here to do one thing: to improve our clients businesses by finding, focusing and delivering the most talented people.
We dont just do traditional contingency recruitment. Discovering talent is much more than just matching a CV to a vacancy - its about understanding companys corporate culture and ensuring a comprehensive match. We believe that in order to find the right candidate we must understand the motivations and ambitions of senior management, which is reflected in our personal approach when partnering with a client.
Executive Solutions is your trusted talent solutions partner head quartered in Dubai, specialising in direct talent, tailored talent and HR talent solutions, along with Nationalisation initiatives throughout the Middle East. Driven by a unique philosophy, we incorporate innovative and comprehensive talent management solutions each tailored to suit what our clients need.
Data Scientist - Healthcare
|Abu Dhabi||26 Mar|
Data Scientist - Oil & Gas Experience Mandatory
|Abu Dhabi||26 Mar|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|