Job description / Role
To manage all digital banking initiatives of the bank related to Trade Finance namely to a) create a strategy, b) design / develop products, c) implement & d) deliver such products to clients in a timely and efficient manner
- Develop a strategy and a roadmap for offering digital solutions for Trade Finance products in alignment with the bank’s overall digital strategy.
- Validate and enhance the strategy as per agreed periodicity.
- Design & develop products / solutions as per client needs in order to minimize transaction related manual work at both clients’ and bank’s end.
- Manage internal stakeholders to obtain buy-in for product development & roll out.
- Manage a team of Implementation Managers who will handle the implementation of ProTrade and affiliated Trade front-end systems to end customers of the bank.
- Maintain customer sign-ups and STP transaction through-put at agreed rates for each financial year.
Policies, Processes, Systems and Procedures
- Adhere to all relevant organisational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner while delivering the required standard of service to customers and stakeholders
- Manage self in line with the bank’s people management policies, procedures, processes and practices to ensure adherence and to maximise own contribution to business performance
At least 10 years of experience in Trade Finance. Experience in implementation of trade-front end systems either in a client facing role or a technology role is a must.
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant specialization
Candidates with MBA or a professional qualification will be preferred
About the Company
Founded in 1985, ADCB employs more than 4,000 staff from 62 nationalities, serving over 600,000 retail customers, and approximately 50,000 corporate and SME clients. The bank operates in 48 branches, 4 pay offices, 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and a representative office in London. By the end of March 2015, the total assets of ADCB amounted to AED 207 billion.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank that offers a wide range of products and services including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
ADCB is 58.08% owned by Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The banks shares are traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. By the end of March 2015, excluding treasury shares, ADCBs market capitalization was AED 34 bn .