Job description / Role
• Make 50+ outbound dials per day
• Develop sales opportunities via cold call and/or email
• Listen to the client`s needs and act on them in real-time
• Develop new clients through market research
• Update the CRM with new prospect information and qualifying questions
• Obtain prospects information such as company name, contact name, email address, and other information
• Strategically source new prospects using LinkedIn, provided prospects lists, etc
• Communicate product descriptions, which requires getting accurate information from the prospective customer and interpreting it in a cold call or email
• Making outgoing “cold” to “hot” calls to develop new business
• Follow up with the sales manager, providing a list of new contacts or to give salespeople a little heads-up about a specific customer request
• Generate quality leads
• Maintain sales quotas as determined by management
AED 3,000 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance, Gratuity
• Minimum of 2 years proven working experience
• Diploma/Bachelor's Degree
• Proficient in English (Verbal & Written)
• Should be technically sound
• Thoroughness and attention to detail
• Comprehensive and planned task-follow up
• Ability to learn quickly within the job
• Problem-solving attitude
• Flexibility to deal with ever-changing tasks
About the Company
20 Years in Education Industry teaching 21 century skills providing abundant online teaching and learning resources.
Established in 2001 as Technokids Trading L.L.C., The Knowledge Hub was born out of the undying need to provide high quality education to students to cope with the ever growing demands for advanced learning and development. Through the altruistic initiative and guidance of Sheikha Lamia Faisal Al Qassimi, invigorated by her aspiration to provide quality education through IT solutions, The Knowledge Hub came into being. The relentless support that The Knowledge Hub has been providing to teachers and students since the beginning stirred the organization to take a giant leap of expanding to other Emirates and eventually throughout the Middle East region.
As a committed proponent of e-Learning, we offer the most innovative approaches to K-12 schools and universities in order to deliver cutting-edge teaching methodologies and learning styles.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Call Center Agent - Inbound
Admin & Sales Coordinator
Counter Sales Associate