Job description / Role
Lead Generation Consultant
Would you like to work for the fastest growing Local Digital Marketing company in the UAE?
Would you like to work for a Google Premium Partner company?
Would you like to help small and medium-sized business to be findable and visible online through different digital platform’s as website development, listing management, Google, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram?
Non-commission salary including allowance 4,000 AED + commission.
You will be responsible for scheduling qualified appointments with prospective clients, Reports to Head of Lead Generation.
• Schedule qualified appointments with prospective clients over the phone.
• Generate qualified leads and maintain a database of client contact information
• Proficient in MS Office with good typing skills.
• Prior experience with Salesforce is preferred but not mandatory
• Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
• High School graduate or Bachelor’s Degree.
• Relevant contact center or customer service experience.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Ability to build rapport with clients.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of Arabic, Hindi/Urdu is preferred but not mandatory.
• Available to start immediately.
• Residence & work visa.
• 4000 aed salary per month.
• Uncapped incentives from the first deal onwards.
• Holiday according to UAE labor law.
• Yearly home travel.
• Health insurance.
• Numerous extra benefits, perks, and competitions with prizes.
• The best goal achievement parties in Dubai.
• Opportunity to grow and develop as a sales consultant.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.