Job description / Role
Lead Mechanical Design Engineer
• To schedule resources and assign work tasks to the mechanical design engineers, including input to planning activities for Engineering, and support Project programmes
• To provide the technical input for engineering purchase specifications
• To generate technical reports, calculations and design schemes
• In line with business process organise and attend engineering / project meeting and reviews as necessary
• Design overall product architecture, subassemblies and/or components to meet specification and cost targets. Also, analyse, document and verify design
• Produce sketch drawings of design concepts in sufficient detail to enable production of detail design definition drawings
• Perform concept and detail design work applying dynamic, mechanical, and thermo-fluid principles to generate optimum customer solutions
• Responsible to the Head of Engineering for all aspects of the mechanical design and integrity of the company’s range of products
• Minimum degree level in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services or other relevant subject or an established background in the industry
• 10 years of relevant experience in GCC.
• Strong competence and skills in relevant computer packages to support role, Microsoft Office, CAD, BIM & Revit.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.