Job description / Role
SSA are recruiting for a large Developer in Ras Al Khaimah to help identify a lead Mechanical Engineer.
• Serve as a Lead for all MEP activities while designing and management of project(s).
• Mechanical Design (as when required) of the assigned sites which shall include services like HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Fighting, Drainage, Water supply & Storm Water.
• Review of shop drawings and its approval.
• Liaison with authorities, lead necessary submissions and approvals from relevant authorities.
• Ensure project(s) planning, quality of production, status tracking & completion of deliverables.
• Lead meetings with the client, prepare and present design solutions at various stages of the project.
• Knowledge of specification writing up to date knowledge of materials and their applications.
• Knowledge of updated authority regulations & relevant standards & codes.
• Monitor project(s) information is appropriately documented and secured.
• MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN REVIT & BIM
• Must be from Developer/MEP Consultancy background
• Master’s Degree preferred, or Bachelor’s degree
• (Depends on previous experience) in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 10-year experience, ideally within the GCC but not necessary
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Good interpersonal skills
• Presentation Skills
• Ability to write clear and precise technical reports
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.