Job description / Role
Our client a leading UAE provider of Swimming Pools and Water Features solutions requires a Lead MEP Engineer to manage a team of Engineers in their expanding Abu Dhabi office.
The successful individual will manage a team of mechanical & electrical engineers on the design and construction of Swimming pool and water feature projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Managing a team of engineers
• Producing Mechanical & electrical designs
• ProducingTechnical specifications
• Producing Bill of quantities
• Producing Tender
• Supervising installations onsite
• Site Inspection
• Schematic drawing
To apply for the role you must meet most of the following criteria;
• Be degree educated in Mechanical Engineering or similar
• Have extensive experience (7-10 years minimum) in the design and construction of swimming pools and water features
• Have experience inn managing a team of Mechanical & Electrical Engineers in the above projects
• Have a UAE Driving Licence
• Have access to a car on a daily basis
• Currently reside in the UAE (ideally Abu Dhabi)
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.