Job description / Role
Lead Piping Engineer
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program life cycle within the Government Services and Hydrocarbons sectors. KBR employs approximately 34,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries
We are looking for a Lead Piping Engineer for an EPCM project to be based in Abu Dhabi - UAE.
Job Responsibility and Requirement
- Strong working knowledge of international codes and standards.
- Familiar with the latest design engineering and analytical techniques/software.
- Experience across all engineering phases (concept/FEED/detail).
- Onshore brownfield Middle East experience.
- Proven track record in planning, coordinating and supervising teams of discipline engineers in oil and gas projects.
- Fluent in English.
- Reports to Discipline Manager.
- Reports to the Discipline Manager.
- Supervises up to 10 engineers and designers of the same discipline.
- Plans, coordinates and supervises discipline project engineering work/activities.
- Minimum 15+ years of experience required
- Minimum 10+ Years of experience in Oil & gas industry
- Should have a been a Lead for 2-3 years
- Bachelor honours degree in a relevant engineering discipline from a recognized institution.
- Master's degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Professional accreditation from recognised US, UK, EU, Australian or Canadian institute. E.g. C Eng (UK), PE (USA & Canada), Eur Ing (Europe).
About the Company
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.