Job description / Role
Lead Planning Engineer
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program life cycle within the Government Services and Hydrocarbons sectors. KBR employs approximately 34,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries
KBR is looking for a Lead Planning Engineer with LNG experience to be based in Abu Dhabi and flexible to travel/relocate temporarily to other locations for a PMC project.
- This LNG project constitutes a number of interlinked packages to meet the overall following objectives Sweet non-associated gas.
- Ethane Extraction from Feed Gas
- LNG Liquefaction plant
- Electrification of LNG Major Steam Driven Compressors
- Ethane Pipeline scope (Offshore and onshore)
- 400kV Substation
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering is a must.
- Should have a minimum of 20+ years of overall experience.
- Should have a minimum of 15+ years of experience in oil & gas industry.
- Experience in previous LNG and Ethane projects is a must.
- FEED experience is a must.
- Gas processing experience is a must.
- PMC experience is an added advantage
- Middle East experience required
Interested and suitable candidates please apply for the role. Suitable candidates will be contacted directly.
About the Company
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.