Job description / Role
Leadership - Analyst - Senior Associate - UAE
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
Work closely with the Leadership Office team to provide support across different areas, mostly: data analysis, reporting support, project management activities
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Prepare analysis of data using basic analytical tools as Pivot tables, etc.
- Structure automated analysis (e.g. Google sheets feeding into Google slides)
- Work on financial models: be able to update existing complex models or structure new basic models
- Understand financial data and provide recommendations
- Update data reports as needed (e.g. input data from different sources)
- Understand and review reporting tool: mostly Power BI
- Work and liaise with the data team to improve existing reporting tools
- Support in the preparation of internal reports, mostly using Google slides
- Support the project management activities of the Senior Manager
- Maintain project management tracking tools
- Liaise with some of the stakeholders across different Support and Line of Service Functions
- Proactively participate in team initiatives aiming to further improve team and Firm operations
- Be integral part of team (assume project responsibilities, attend team calls, provide reciprocal vacation coverage)
- Closely team with other parts of other Support Function teams (e.g. Finance, HC, etc) and Line of Service teams
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- University Degree
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Background in finance preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Affinity to work with quantitative data
- Good organization and time management skills - able to work within an unstructured environment
- Service-orientated attitude, proactive thinker, networker, information seeker and team player
- Strong knowledge of relevant computer software - preferably google based tools (Google Sheets and Google Slides)
- Knowledge of Power BI and data analysis tool preferred
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.