Job description / Role
Purpose: To assist in the design and structure of Learning & Development programmes to ensure that the development provided matches the competencies of Associates under the Career Development Framework.
• In conjunction with other members of the Learning & Development team, ensure that our core skills curricula are delivered to the highest standard and in the most efficient way
• To liaise with Partners, Associates and Professional Support Lawyers on the content of materials to be used in the design and delivery of the core curricula
• To liaise with practice areas responsible for, to ensure the effective delivery of tailored/customised training in their areas and assist with the design of their training programmes
• To be responsible for the efficient delivery of the core curricula programme to Associates, processing their evaluation and reporting to HR and/or Training Partners
• To liaise with our HR and/or Training partners and others within the practice areas to identify training needs, and opportunities, for cross-practice area training
• To assist with sourcing of external providers for centrally delivered skills training and liaise with them over the content of their materials
• To provide development support for our Partners and Associates when delivering training to clients
• To manage the Trainee Seat Induction Programme relating to the practice areas responsible for
• To deal with applications for specialist qualifications including language requests from the practice areas responsible for
• To investigate, and utilise, appropriate methods of delivery, including e-learning
• To assist with the implementation of the Firm's Learning Management System
• To liaise with the managers of our international and regional offices to provide skills training in those offices
• To undertake other reasonable duties and ad-hoc projects as requested
• Experience of working in a professional service/partnership structure
• Confident and capable of delivering programmes using the most up to date learning technologies
• Experience of facilitating and designing training programmes including writing training content
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to manage senior stakeholders
• Quality focussed with excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• Self starter, willing to work collegiately sharing knowledge and experience with colleagues
• Demonstrable interest and concern to meet the needs of internal and external clients
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Learning & Development Manager
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Group L&D Manager
Head of Learning & Development
TGC Middle East
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)