Job description / Role
• Closely monitoring and following-up the implementation of Performance management cycle by observing its dates and assessment events
• Checking for required and accuracy of information on succession and career plans and obtaining approval from Corporate Training and Development Manager for its implementation
• Formulating and implementing career paths for fresh graduates in consultation with their line managers.
• Providing career advice to employees.
• Working in collaboration with Training and Career Development Specialist to identify a suitable coach and mentor for employees to facilitate career development process
• Communicating updates and career development policies and procedures to all relevant stakeholders on the regular basis
• Supporting the Managers in implementing performance management system
• Communicating with Training vendors and manage contracts
• Analyzing & Identifying training objectives and content and manage the instructional design phase
• Identify high performance employees and design the succession plan in consultation with their line managers.
• University Qualifications: Graduate or Diploma in Learning and Development
• Other certifications obtained: CIPD certification
• Nature and length of previous experience: 3 years solid experience
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Excellent Communication Skills
• Gender Preference: Male
• Nationality Preference: UAE national with Family Book
• Language Fluency: Arabic and English
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Resource Right is a specialist recruitment company with more than 40 years of combined global outsourcing and executive search experience based in both Dubai (UAE) and London (UK).
Originally founded on our capabilities within the IT & Cyber Security sectors, Resource Right is now fully operational across multiple industries including Energy, Engineering and Operations (HR, Procurement and Finance), providing short to long term contract and permanent staffing solutions. In addition to our industry specialism, we have built a strong reputation in Emiratisation and other GCC Nationalisation programs, helping our clients achieve their goals and objectives in hiring local talent.
Our aim is to work alongside our clients not as suppliers but as partners and to truly understand their company environment and hiring needs, whether they are looking to attract the best talent for a C-Level Executive opening or looking to outsource a team for a specific project.