Job description / Role
Role: MENA Learning and Development (L&D) Operations Intern
Reporting to: EY MENA Learning Leader
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Enable and support learning curriculum across MENA with responsibility for actively supporting budgeting, planning, reporting and financial management, monitoring regional deployment, managing communication within region, assessing need for deployment.
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders: MENA Talent Development Leader, MENA Learning leader, MENA Learning Coordinators, Local Learning Teams and vendors.
• Support the deployment training across MENA.
• Work with MENA L&D teams on implementation of the learning curriculum, consolidate information and report to the MENA Learning Leader and other identified stakeholders.
• Create and manage Scheduled Offerings on the Success Factors for Learning system.
• Prepare and maintain the MENA L&D learning calendar.
• Monitor registrations for MENA learning events.
• Monitor feedback from MENA learning events, analyse data in comparison to the previous year(s) and against benchmarks, provide recommendations for improvement to MENA Learning leadership and course sponsors.
• Work on data analysis related to deployment, compile related reporting for management and provide inputs for managerial decisions.
• Work with offshore Deployment Admin team supporting learning admin and drive efficient and effective adoption of the processes for Global learning administration related to deployment of MENA learning events.
• Support budget management.
• Supervise the Accrual process from end to end.
• Ensure the actual spend related to deployment of MENA learning (events included) is within the budget, justify variances.
• Ensure timely and accurate inputs for the billing related to MENA learning events.
• Drive cost efficiencies where possible.
• Schedule, attend and drive regular calls with MENA Learning Leader, EMEIA learning Teams and assigned cluster.
• Communicate training schedule to target populations.
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Bachelor’s degree in HR/Business Administration or any other relevant degree background completed within the past 18 months of applying to the program
• Completed 0-18 months of experience and is keen to gain experience into Talent Development (Learning Development)
• Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
• Is detail orientated
• Has stakeholder management skills (customer service skills)
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.