Job description / Role
Bespoke Professionals is working with a highly regarded private practice law firm who are looking for an experienced Learning and Development Consultant to join their growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Work within the L&D Team to deliver the firm’s Learning and Development Curriculum and other professional development initiatives to the business;
• Managing, designing, developing and delivering training modules and programmes for defined groups/audiences.
The candidate must have the following:
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in an L&D environment;
• Educated to degree level;
• Proven experience as a training coordinator / trainer / training facilitator;
• Experience with design, development and implementation of training programmes workshops and seminars;
• Excellent IT skills;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Proactive, innovative and willing to challenge with confidence;
• High level of attention to detail, excellent project management, organisation and time management skills; and
• Fluent Arabic and English;
• Experience with developing eLearning materials on eLearning development software (desirable);
• Experience with IT coding for internet/websites (desirable).
About the Company
Bespoke Professionals was established in the Kingdom of Bahrain in early 2012. We are a specialist legal executive search firm who have placed lawyers and support staff in the leading law firms and multinational companies in the GCC and wider Middle East region.
We work with and place lawyers who specialize in the following sectors: Corporate, Commercial, Banking & Finance, Real Estate, Property, Litigation, Arbitration, TMT, IP, Shipping, Aviation, Construction, Construction Litigation, Energy, Healthcare and Regulation. We also have a dedicated legal support desk, who help recruit support professionals into private practice. Examples include: Receptionists, PA's, Executive Secretaries, Accountants, Financial Controllers, IT, Office Managers, HR, Operations Managers and Chief Operating Officers.