Job description / Role
Learning & Development Executive
To assist Talent & Culture Manager to monitor and analyze employees training needs, oversee and implement all brand specific, corporate, hotel and departmental training programs and to implement strategies for organizational development of Mövenpick Grand Al Bustan.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g., coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Track budgets and negotiate training contracts
- To facilitate organizational committees for quality improvement.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous training experience in ACCOR required.
- A confident & dynamic public speaker, able to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Hospitality Industry, with minimum of two years in a training role.
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment
- Defined career development path
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.