Job description / Role
Hyde Hotels, Resorts & Residences, part of the world-leading Accor group; opened the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Dubai Business Bay, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade.
Hyde Hotel Dubai Business Bay, a five-star hotel, opened their doors in Q4 2021. The 276-rooms, all with balconies, is a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai features three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property is The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge as well as a spa, male/female salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area. The hotel's public areas, guestrooms and Cleo was designed by Ciarmoli Queda Studio. Katsuya, Hudson Tavern and Hyde pool and lounge designed by Tristan Plessis Studio.
Under the guidance of the Director of People & Culture within the limits of Hyde Dubai policies and procedures; assist colleagues with L&D related matters, support People & Culture team with admin related tasks, as well as provide classroom trainings and maintain training administration.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Update all administration regarding training records (code of ethics, SOP training checklists, PCI Data Security compliance updates, etc) as and when required
- Responsible for administrating INES (online training platform) and ensuring that all colleagues in Hyde Hotel are completing mandatory trainings
- Maintain accurate Database of certified and designated Department Trainers and maintain information related to departmental training hours, trainer incentives, etc
- Adhere to Train and Develop colleague process standards in the planning, coordination, delivery and evaluation of training and development activities.
- Deliver bespoke training as required by the business
- Complete administrative tasks
- Manage the cross-training process and tracking system
- Prepare monthly training activity reports and summary training hours report
- Take responsibility for departmental projects where required.
- Maintenance of employee records including personnel files, learning history
- Scheduling and coordination of training classes including maintenance of training calendar
- Prepare and distribute reports measuring L&D results. Maintenance of inventory of all training supplies, stationary, and office equipment
- Organize and order refreshments for training as required
- Carry out any other duties or assignments or reasonable requirements, given by the Director of People & Culture
- Assist with additional ad-hoc People & Culture tasks as required
- Promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and high standard of social skills.
- Promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations.
- Display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- Demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment
- Adhere to Hyde Dubai rules and regulations at all times
- Assist with creative poster campaigns and all events organized by the People & Culture Department.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Post secondary school education
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
HR Admin Assistant
Human Resources Assistant
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Management Trainee - Revenue
Gulf Target Holdings