Job description / Role
As a Sofitel team member, you are an Ambassador of our brand. All Sofitel Ambassadors represent the the brand, and it's values, at all times.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and high energy Learning & Development Manager to support the Director of Talent & Culture in the development and delivery of exceptional training and talent management within our Hotel!
The ideal candidate for this position will have solid experience in either a number 2 role or running the Learning & Development department within a 5* Hotel. You will be joining a great Talent & Culture team who enjoy a sense of fun in the office whilst we work towards a common goal!
As Learning & Development Manager, your duties would include:
- Set up/Revise Learning & Development SOPs and practices
- Manage the Departmental Training program
- Talent Management; internal transfer, cross training, development plans and internships
- Onboarding of New Ambassadors
- Ensuring the Hotel is compliant with Dubai Muncipality requirements
- be actively involved in the social and CSR events organised by the Talent & Culture team
- Develop and Deliver in-house training programs with the HODs
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Hospitality
- 3 to 5 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.