Job description / Role
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, conducting a wide range of training courses to all heartists at all levels as well as administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team on your various projects.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Organize and implement various training courses to all hotel heartists at all levels , and perform necessary support duties
- Serve as a principal source of information for the team
- Prepare and maintain all L&D records
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Competency using a variety of computer softwares
Your team and working environment:
- The pre-opening project consists of 3 famous Accor brands Adagio, Novotel and Movenpick hotels which will have a total of 885 rooms. All located in Jumeirah Village Triangle by Mohamed Bin Zayed Road (E311) opposite City Center Meisim.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Learning and Development Manager
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
Talent Development Officer
Human Resources Manager (Large Conglomerate)
HR Source Consulting
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|
Assistant Manager - Learning