Job description / Role
Learning & Development Manager
If you are passionate about helping people learn and grow, with excellent communication skills and has experience managing budgets, we'd like to meet you.
In this role, you will provide training and development support for Heartists in the Hotel through researching, developing, implementing, administering and evaluating employee training and development activities.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Collaborates with management team to ensure departmental orientation processes are in place and Heartists receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job
- Assist in the creation, implementation and facilitation of the Hotel Training Plan and budget that is aligned with the hotel's goals and strategic plan
- Maintain an ongoing Training Calendar to ensure learning resources and opportunities are maximized .
- Initiate, coordinate, deliver and follow-up on all training activities within the hotel -
- Conduct annual training needs analysis and coordinate with department managers to help identify training opportunities for their team members
- Conduct and deliver engaging and interactive inductions
- Assist the team to conduct engagement activities for the Heartists
- Assist with the implementation of new policies, procedures, and standards
Your experience and skills include:
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager in a reputed hotel brand
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- High attention to detail and positive attitude
- Deep passion for all things hospitality
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Professional certification (CIPD L&D) is an advantage
Your team and working environment:
Located along Sheikh Zayed Road in Barsha Heights right next to Dubai Internet City Metro Station. The hotel is nestled in the key business and commercial district of Dubai Media City, Dubai Knowledge Park and Dubai Internet City. Mercure Dubai Hotel offers a unique hospitality experience for business & leisure travellers and well as for long stays at an affordable price. Close proximity to Mall of the Emirates, Palm Jumeirah and major tourist attractions.
An elegant hotel with 1015 suites and apartments spread over 41 floors. Each contemporary room features floor to ceiling windows that have exceptional views of the city & skyline. For meetings, trainings and social events the hotel offers an extensive range of multi-functional meeting and event spaces.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Learning and Organizational Development Manager
|Abu Dhabi||1 Feb|
J&T Express Middle East
HR Business Partner
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager
A Leading Company In UAE