Job description / Role
Our client a forward thinking commercially driven semi-government entity based in Dubai is looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to coordinate all Learning & Development activities from start to finish, and to ensure efficient and effective delivery aligned to the business needs.
Please note this is an Emiratisation role and therefore only applications from UAE National family book holders can be considered.
- Conduct training needs analysis in consultation with the Business Units to find relevant Training Programmes for the identified needs
- Prepare and communicate Annual Training Calendar after confirming with the Business Units Management and external Trainers to deliver all Training Programs identified based on the Training Need Analysis
- Ensure attendance to all Training Programs delivered as part of the Annual Training Calendar and reporting of ‘No Shows’ to the respective Business Unit to increase cost effectiveness and maximize benefit
- Report Training Feedback to the Business Units for the courses to enable the Line Managers to evaluate the employee’s performance post training
- Create and implement an action plan to improve Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey Rating for Talent Development team
- UAE National family book holder with a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an HR/ L& D role
I appreciate this role might not be for you, however, all of our candidates come through referrals and if you could help an aspiring career driven individual, your help would be much appreciated.
About the Company
Mark Williams is a Dubai recruitment company with a wealth of Search & Selection experience. Mark Williams International is a subsidiary of the Williams Group UK and in December 2009 set up the Middle East business.
Mark Williams is a fully licensed recruitment firm currently focused on fulfilling clients needs in; Emiratisation, Financial Services and Information Technology related position within the United Arab Emirates. The initial focus was looking at Emiratisation into the Financial Services sector across all seven Emirates. With an increased demand for over the subsequent years for Emiratisation we have broadened our scope to place UAE Nationals into Industry & Government with dedicated teams for Emiratisation into Financial Services and Industry. Given our focus is primarily on the local market it gives us a depth of understanding & knowledge that enables us deliver our business partners an unrivaled service in terms of; speed and most importantly, quality.
Founding the Middle East business in adverse market conditions has enabled us to capture market-share and establish ourselves as a house hold name within our specialisms. Within two years we had outgrown our initial office and moved to the prestigious Business Central Towers in Media City. Mark Williams, at the end of 2014 has completed its third upscaling of operations to Bay Square, Business Bay. This was a strategic move to enable continued business growth by servicing clients and candidates with improved infrastructure, access and parking. Mark Williams provides candidates and clients private meeting rooms, testing facilities and board room access to facilitate screening and interviews. With our current capacity and growth ambitions Mark Williams is now one of the fastest growing Recruitment agencies in the region.