Job description / Role
You have the experience, education and drive to lead. What you're missing is the freedom to create your dream. When you join DarkMatter, you'll find that freedom and build the future of cyber security in the UAE.
Ajyal Talent Management is an educational consultancy and talent accelerator dedicated to building and strengthening the UAE's future generations of human capital. We support and nurture the country's high potential young talent, to create a steady flow of outstanding employees into the region's most important and fastest growing industries.
We work with parents, organisations and institutions to help outstanding students realise their full potential throughout school and university. We also facilitate their education-to-employment transition with work readiness programmes and job placement services that address both their needs as new entrants to professional life and the requirements of leading companies seeking stellar talent.
All our programmes aim to deliver successful young professionals with academic, social and workplace skills who can succeed in competitive environments, excel at their chosen careers, and make high impact contributions to society as entrepreneurs and business leaders.
Ajyal was established in 2016 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The Learning & Innovation Senior Manager role is to support the overall business strategy and help our clients to develop forward thinking and innovative programs in line with developing the next Human Capital requirements for the UAE. He/she will champion the creation and implementation of development programs for students from ages 13 to fresh graduates transitioning into the workplace. Programs will predominately run in the areas of Technology & Innovation but will have a large focus on the inclusion of 21st Century Skills throughout all curriculums.
The Learning & Innovation Senior Manager should be a passionate customer and learner advocate, to communicate clearly and concisely in a way which motivates others to action, to have proven capabilities in managing complex projects as well as to demonstrate extreme attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage, often competing, priorities.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for development, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and the ability to tackle ambiguity and process improvement .We expect the Learning & Innovation Senior Manager role to be a passionate customer and learner advocate, to communicate clearly and concisely in a way which motivates others to action, to have proven capabilities in managing complex projects as well as to demonstrate extreme attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage, often competing, priorities. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for development, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and the ability to tackle ambiguity and process improvement.
- Partner with organization leaders in the region and internationally to implement innovative learning solutions (e.g., classroom, e-learning, and social networking tools), that address organizational skills gaps and enable successful achievement of business objectives.
- Design a learning strategy through job analysis, performance reviews and regular consultation with clients. Programs will be aimed at school level, all the way to Fresh Graduates transitioning to the workforce.
- Develop & deliver effective induction, compliance, leadership development and other learning programmes;
- Identify training service providers (UAE/International) to best meet business or individual requirements and develop strong working relationships with service providers.
- Amend and revise programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment;
- Keep up to date with developments in training within the Technology & Innovation industry; research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages;
- Coordinate the end to end process relating to L&D activities including monthly reporting for key stakeholders and other reports as required.
- Set-up and maintain an accurate training record database for all internal and external programs.
- Define and track business impact metrics and ROI on training investments.
- Facilitate and support organizational change by developing strategy and framework to enhance business process improvement, and recommendations.
- Create, implement and manage measurement systems to track adoption, implementation, utilization, and effectiveness of organizational-wide people initiatives.
- Business development will be a large component of this role as Ajyal seeks to commercialise its service offerings
- Develop compelling proposals in response to client requirements
- Manage and grow a team of Learning and development team members (both technical and non-technical) to meet the needs of the client
Working in Abu Dhabi
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Learning and Development Manager
Learning & Development Consultant (Arabic/English Speaking)