Job description / Role
We are committed to building a consistent foundation of leadership capabilities for all EY people and we develop learning to support the deployment of critical strategic initiatives and skills aligned to the future of work
Our purpose is to develop the EY professional of the future. As part of a global network we design and deliver learning to develop our people to better serve our clients and grow our business, now and in the future. You have the opportunity to join the MENA Talent Development team and work closely with other dynamic members of the wider MENA Talent Team.
You will be Responsible for the design, management and deployment of a series of key development programs within our curriculum. The Learning landscape is evolving quickly including how our people learn, where they learn and driving a culture of continuous, just-in-time relevant material. These responsibilities will include creating deployment strategies, planning and budget, and overseeing the execution of deployment plans. The role will also support the definition, design and development of local programs as required and valuate, review and report on the impact and success of these programs. This role also has the scope to drive exciting changes to how, when and what we learn to ensure our EY learners are not only developing the skills required for the future but also in a way that mirrors new trends and science in how and where people learn best.
Define, design and develop Learning
- Coordinate and support the identification of required skills across our businesses and work to develop Learning Program to grow these skills
- Drive a change in how and when our people learn to evolve a learning culture that adapt to changing needs and trends
- Coordinate SME support for Learning design as required
- Engage EY CoE or approved vendors to undertake design and development activities of local Region content
- Create Learning Solution deployment strategies and materials
- Ensure Learning Programs are published and assignment requests are submitted
- Manage the running of Learning Program pilots
- Support creation of Learning Solution Plans, Design Specifications Learning Solution content and storyboard and as required
- Create Learning deployment plans and budgets
- Monitor and manage the execution of Learning plans and budgets
- Manage facilitator excellence
- Business stakeholder management and working with business champions to drive adoption of Learning courses
- Leverage central evaluation reporting processes and tools
- Escalate Learning Program feedback to SL Talent Executive stakeholders
- Plan continuous improvement of local Region content
- Facilitate Learning Program delivery as required
Skills and attributes for Success:
- Leadership capabilities and ability to manage resources
- A track record of L&D design and change management
- Strong commercial acumen and business awareness
- Clear, comprehensive understanding of the industry
- Stakeholder management / business consulting
- Strong client focus with the ability to network, manage relationships and work virtually/ across borders
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders across the organisation at all levels
- Strong team worker with ability to coordinate and work as ‘one team’
- Provide evidence-based insights
- Drive and deliver quality services and products to the business
- Learning Functional expertise and knowledge of trends
- Ability to engage and influence others, with good change management skills and a desire to act as a change champion
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Significant experience of working in HR in professional services or corporate environment
- Experience of working in Learning preferred
- Working in international and diverse environments
What we look for
We’re interested in leaders with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and processes.
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.