Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Learning Specialist
You will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of face to face and online learning solutions to culturally diverse employee base of the Group across the markets and business units.
What you'll do:
- Follow all relevant L&D policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Follow the day-to-day activities related to own job with minimal supervision to ensure continuity of work
- Follow-up on escalated cases /issues/questions of junior team members to ensure they are closed efficiently and in a timely manner
- Design and deliver best in class face to face and online Learning and Development interventions to provide enhanced skills and knowledge across identified talent with a focus on career pathways, retail, behavioural and leadership development activities
- Collaborate with external consultants, business schools and industry leaders in designing and delivering Learning and Development programs
- Evaluate the effectiveness, relevance and impact of the programs, for continuous improvement as well as making recommendations to enhance the Group's Talent identification, development and retention
- Provide, regularly and proactively, Learning and Development analytics regarding trends/best practices internationally and regionally
- Support the Group Learning and Development and Global HR teams in embedding digital DNA in the Learning and Development population of the Group
- Identify and use innovative L&D methods and tools to deliver the program ensuring best fit to achieve the defined program objectives and long-term business goals
- Build collaborative working relationships with key business stakeholders, subject matter experts and HR team members to embed Learning and Development into the Company culture, across the markets and functions
- Offer comprehensive internal Learning and Development consultancy service to senior management, key business stakeholders and HRBP team
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What you need to succeed in this role:
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury/lifestyle category through consumable content.
More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below:
- Master's Degree in HR, Business Administration, Psychology or any related field/ Recognized coaching & assessment certifications
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years in a similar role
- A passion for people
- Digital design and delivery
- Strong communication, presentation and coaching skills
- Exposure to retail would be an added bonus
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can we offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.