Job description / Role
What you’ll do:
• Planning and Strategy
In collaboration with the Group Learning and Development Manager, HR Business Partners and business stakeholders, initiate, develop and implement Leadership and Talent Development strategies across the business
• Design and implement Leadership and Talent Development frameworks, programmes and activities in order to ensure the strategies are effectively executed and embedded into the business.
• Design and Delivery:
In line with the Group strategy, employee & business unit needs and industry best practices, design and deliver best in class Leadership and Talent Development interventions to provide enhanced skills and knowledge across identified talent with a focus on career pathways and leadership development activities.
• Develop internal coaching capabilities through identifying and developing internal coaching framework and necessary talent, building an internal coach pool to various levels of leadership.
• Collaborate with external consultants, business schools and industry leaders in designing and delivering Leadership and Talent development programmes.
• Evaluate the effectiveness, relevance and impact of the programmes, for continuous improvement as well as making recommendations to enhance the Group’s Talent identification, development and retention.
• Regularly and proactively provide Leadership & Talent analytics regarding trends/best practices internationally and regionally.
• Support the Group Learning and Development and Global HR teams in embedding digital DNA in the Leadership and Talent population of the Group.
• Identify and use innovative L&D methods and tools to deliver the programmes ensuring best fit to achieve the defined programme objectives and long-term business goals.
• Customer Service & Stakeholder Management
• Build collaborative working relationships with key business stakeholders, subject matter experts and HR team members to embed Leadership and Talent Development into the Company culture, across the markets and functions.
What you need to succeed in this role:
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury/lifestyle category through consumable content.
More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below....
• Master’s Degree in HR/Business/Psychology/ Education/ Learning & Development.
• Recognised coaching and assessment certifications
• 7 years of experience in a similar role.
• Offer comprehensive internal Leadership and Talent Development consultancy service to senior management, key business stakeholders and HRBP team.
• Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
• Capability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
• Strong Communication and presentation skills. Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
• Strategic thinking with advanced business acumen and alignment
• Strong consultative and coaching skills
• Content design and development
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.