Job description / Role
This position is a seconded role
- Issuance of Tawtheeq (required for ADM attestation of lease agreement and annual renewals).
- Involves liaison with tenants and access to ADM portal.
- Collation of lease documentation including LODs (both architectural and MEP to be appendices to leases).
- Drafting of NTCs (Notice of Tenant Commitment on ratification of lease - entails checking that tenant has paid fit out service fees / security deposits etc prior to issuance to RDD)
- Drafting of NOCs for RDD approval and CCO signature
- Codify information for project enrollment and registration (as per leasing strategy)
- Liaison with Procurement for base-build upgrade quotes to support Leasing strategy
- Experience in Real Estate sector
- Bachelors in any stream as long as the candidate has relevant experience
- Document control including the maintenance of updated lease plans (as per current statutory approvals)
- Proficiency in auto cad or at least Adobe Pro to amend layouts to illustrate Leasing proposals would be very useful
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Administrative Assistant / Secretary
Al Shahem Integrated Solutions
|Abu Dhabi||25 Oct|
Operations and Admin Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
|Abu Dhabi||18 Oct|
|Abu Dhabi||24 Oct|
Administrator & Marketing
A Leading Real Estate Company In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||28 Oct|