Job description / Role
- Responsible for overseeing and tracking the leases of rental properties in a company's portfolio.
- Follow the leases of financial transactions, such as rents, sublease payments, renewals, taxes, and property expenses.
- Process the leases to make sure all the information is accurate and logged onto a database and filed appropriately.
- Working as a lease administrator means overseeing and ensuring that billing and all other financial transactions are being taken care of in a timely manner, and informing necessary personnel of any missing or late payments.
- 3 Months Contract – extendable based on experience
- With experience in leasing systems such as Yardi and Salesforce
- 2-4 years of experience processing leasing contracts
- Knowledge in RERA rules and regulations
About the Company
Ejadah is built on the foundation of providing seamless and continual environments to its customers, offering Total Community Solutions. We identify, design and deliver solutions that are focused on fulfilling the requirements of the communities we manage.
Complementing each other, our solutions are delivered ensuring health, safety, environment, sustainability and continuity in all our communities. Our solutions are offered through two verticals.
Ejadah is driven by the commitment to deliver Total Solutions to communities residential, commercial, retail, hospitality and mixed-use communities. Our services are designed and delivered to achieve the objectives of all stakeholders maximum yields and ROI for landlords, developers and owners; continuity and sustainability for tenants and residents; satisfaction for all stakeholders.