Job description / Role
Are you a hardworking and enthusiastic real estate person with an excellent track record in Leasing?
We want you to join our team! Our dedicated Real Estate Leasing Team is looking for an experienced Leasing Agent to help us continue to provide the best in real estate services. We work to high standards and values and reward our employees for their commitment and success.
We are looking for someone who has an eye on the real estate market. You will be required to have a sound understanding of leasing market.
As a Leasing Agent within our team you are responsible for:
• Work with property owners to find good tenants for their properties.
• Find clients and determine their needs and wants for the property, as well as their economic viability.
• Work with photographers to take pictures of the property, or may take the pictures themselves.
• Showing properties to potential lessees, setting up open houses and advertising properties for lease.
• Knowledgeable of the property market and can answer questions and concerns about things like school districts, zoning, expansion and others.
• Host guided tours of properties to allow prospective tenants the chance to check out a space before they commit to rent.
• Show off interesting features of the community to highlight neighborhood amenities. Requires great selling skills as they are essentially trying to market the spaces they show.
• Collecting Documents and Payments.
• Once an applicant has been accepted, it's time to sign the lease and hand over any necessary deposits or move-in fees.
• Clarifying what each line of the lease means so renters know what kind of agreement they're entering into.
• Collect security deposits and other fees required.
• Perform a complete walk-through of the property, will bring along a checklist and carefully inspect every inch of the space to check for wear, tear and damage – making notes of all these concern and do the needful as required.
• Advertise vacant /available properties on community forums, real estate websites and other online resources to attract prospective tenants.
• Making sure the public knows it's open and ready for leasing. Spend time writing rich descriptions that make people want to visit.
You should possess:
• A successful and proven record history in leasing
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role within the property industry in UAE
• Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
• Self-motivation and drive
• Good Computer Literacy
• RERA Certificate is an advantage
• Driver’s License
About the Company
To be the leader in the real estate market by delivering excellent customer service through our reliable and exceptional certified team.
Our mission is to be a regulated property organization in the emerging real estate industry of Dubai. Our focus is to be the best breed in customer service, having absolute market knowledge and staying ahead of trends by offering property solutions that are simple yet effective to our investors and end users alike and by encouraging innovation in all areas of business.
Sales and Leasing Consultant
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Leasing Executive - Sales
Ziad Galadari Group
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|