Job description / Role
Main responsibilities: You will need to show:
• Skills in negotiation and persuasion to win clients and succeed with deals
• A confident and outgoing manner to gain trust and give reassurance
• Commercial awareness and the ability to achieve sales targets
• Excellent communication skills for liaising with professional contacts
• Customer service focus to keep clients happy
• Determination, perseverance and patience
• An understanding of marketing techniques to help market the properties
• IT skills.
• Driving licence in the UAE.
• Objectives: Leasing and sales broker
• Reporting to: Leasing and Sales managers
• Number required: 10
• Duration: Permanent position
• Desired start date: immediately
• Working Hours: Sunday-Thursday
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Motivated and driven person.
• Honesty and integrity.
• Knowledge of purchase process.
• Knowledge of real estate market.
• Communication skills.
• Negotiation skills.
• Understanding the Customer
• Problem Solving
• Legal Compliance
• Meeting Sales Goals
• People Skills
• Prospecting Skills
About the Company
The Middle East’s largest full service real estate services company, Asteco was formed in Dubai in 1985. Over the years, Asteco has gained enormous respect for consistently delivering high quality, professional, value-add services in a transparent manner.
It is also widely recognised for its involvement with many of the projects that have defined the landscape and physical infrastructure of the emirates.