Job description / Role
Leasing Executive - Cold Storage
Reporting to: Property Manager
Duration: Permanent position
• Present leasing / sale offers for consideration & negotiate prices or other sales terms
• Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
• Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
• Actively prospects and acquires new accounts.
• Producing innovative ideas and sales/ leasing strategies to meet objectives.
• Appraise property values by comparing a property with similar properties that have recently been leased / sold to determine its competitive market price
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
• Present properties and provide amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
• Guiding the clients from enquiry to transfer or hand over of the property
• Establishing and maintaining a good relationship with the Seller/Buyer and Landlord/Tenant on behalf of the company
• Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc) by liaising with the Fortes Legal team
• Initial feedback with the commercial property with cold stores and labour accommodation .
• Get the sale / lease agreements signed, deposits made, and follow through on the sale / lease, with the buyer / lessee, brokers and Lands Dept.
• Ensure proper maintenance by periodic inspections of properties and liaising with the Fortes Property Maintenance team
AED 7,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Nature and length of previous experience: 5 years previous experience in Cold Storage
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Selling, Good Negotiatior, Friendly, Gets things done quickly.
• Age Range: Any Age
• Gender Preference: Male
• Nationality Preference: Any Nationality
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: UAE Only
• University Qualifications: Bachelors Degree
About the Company
The Ziad Galadari Group is one of the UAE’s largest and most respected privately owned companies. Strong leadership and sustainable funding has allowed it to grow into one of the largest investment, trading, transporting, engineering, real estate and catering conglomerates in the UAE. With headquarters in Dubai, it now has more diverse operations in industrial and business fields than almost any other similar group in the region.
The family name has been a fixture in the UAE business community since the 1960’s but it has been Ziad Galadari who has developed his group the furthest, currently diversifying into 32 major companies, some of which rank among the largest and most active in the region.
Sales and Leasing Consultant
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|