Job description / Role
• The person will be responsible for generating a new lease, renewal and developing clientele
• Leasing Units by establishing contact and developing relationship with prospective clients
• Represent the company in the highest professional and ethical manner at all times
• Maintain files to ensure that documentation it up to date
• Process and follow up on all lease documents to ensure completion
• Lead and update the status report and schedules for all properties phases
• Assist with all the administration work for Residential Properties
• Manage the flow of all lease related documents
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role within the property industry in UAE
• Relationship Management experience is an added advantage
• Basic knowledge on CRM
• Ejari Training Certificate is an advantage
• With valid UAE driver's license preferred
About the Company
A Dubai-based company, Etjar specializes in residential sales, leasing and property management, being a part of an industrial enterprise that has a diversified presence in more than 20 countries in four continents. With its extensively growing portfolio of residential properties in prime locations all over Dubai, Etjar is driven by its passion to be a key player in the market by providing exceptional living experience through itscustomer centric services.
Supported by the right technology and well-defined processes that enable strategic and customized asset plans, Etjar Investments assists clients by engaging in stress-free home searching experience.
Ultimately, the company strives to be the leader in the real estate industry, offering sound judgment with smart services. Our tailored approach keeps us at the forefront of maintaining and managing real estate projects.