Job description / Role
The Leasing Executive ensures efficiency of the Leasing Department projects by executing and monitoring all the phases of the process, from negotiation & through store completion process within due dates, coordination of all documents, authorizations and payments within due dates and establishes a trusting relationship between all public.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Lease Agreements, Process and Execution
• Process and follow up on all lease documents to ensure completion;
• Assist with all the administration work for Property Department;
• Manage the flow of all lease related documents;
• Maintains files to ensure that documentation is up to date at all times;
• Prepares various leasing supporting forms for managerial approval;
• Responsible for move out process of non-renewal and early termination of leases
• Send regularly notice for renewal non-renewal notices to tenants take care of all cases such as Police case, final bills, move-out inspections, security deposit and etc.
• Responsible for inputting of all lease contracts in EJARI system
• Collects and Maintains up do date certificates of all properties;
Establish and Maintain Good Relationships
• Establish and maintain good rapport with brokers, agents, and building management team;
• Represent the company in the highest professional and ethical manner at all times;
• Coordinate all legal, finance and administration matter between departments;
Unit Reporting and Follow Up
• Ensure inspections and fit out process and regulations are within due date;
• Ensuring all lease contract information is accurately encoded in CRM system.
• Communicates and coordinates corrective systems actions which involve system enhancements or process change
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Academic & Trades Qualifications
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• A valid UAE driver's license preferred
• A Bachelors' degree in related field is preferred
Working Experience & Skills
• Relationship Management experience is an added advantage
• At least 3 years experience in GCC or At least 3 years experience in similar role
• Basic knowledge on CRM
• Well verse in office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
About the Company
Binghatti Holding is an international investment holding company headquartered in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). The company focuses on high-growth potential projects in the real estate, hospitality, education, industrial, construction and FMCG sectors. Empowered by mercantile experience since 1875, the brand seeks to redefine the norms of the region by delivering reasonably priced high quality products in a timely manner.
Binghatti Developers, the real estate development branch of Binghatti Holding operates throughout the UAE with a value of more than AED 3 Billion and 30 projects, including the AED 1 Billion Swarovski Sparkle Towers in Dubai Marina. The company currently operates in several areas throughout Dubai including Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Village Circle, Liwan, Dubai Land Residence Complex and Business Bay.
Binghatti Beverages, the beverage manufacturing arm of Binghatti Holding was established to provide world class beverages catering to the unique tastes of the GCC and MENA region. The company focuses on capitalizing on the region’s growing FMCG industry by commercializing the traditional juice flavors ethnic to the Middle East. The company recently invested more than AED 250 Million in a Kizad, Abu Dhabi production facility equipped with state of the art Tetra Pak filling and packaging lines. The facility sits on a plot of more than 1 million square feet and currently produces the Binghatti Beverages’ signature brand, Raubi of London.
Binghatti Hospitality intends to provide world class Hospitality Management services throughout the GCC and MENA region. The company’s primary concentrations include Food & Beverage, Hoteliering, Art Curation, Facilities Management, Sales, Marketing & ecommerce, Finance, Revenue Management, Purchasing, Human Resources, and Information Technology services related to the Hospitality Industry. The company is primarily known for their CUPAGAHWA and Aghatti café and restaurant brands in the UAE.
Binghatti Industries envisages the establishment of a technologically advanced, environmentally friendly, and sustainable smart aluminum production facility capable of producing up to 10,000 tons of aluminium frames and profiles per year. The intricate process involves the latest technology in aluminium manufacturing and processing machinery to ensure the highest environmental standards of production. The facility will also feature a state of the art joinery equipped with modern technology to produce fire resistant doors and wooden decor products.
Granada Europe Construction (GEC) is an international construction company with ‘first class unlimited’ rating. Headquartered in Dubai, GEC’s main line is principal contracting involving high-rise buildings, large purpose-built complexes, and infrastructure execution. In recent years, GEC has also moved into the niche of executing exquisite and extravagant projects for internationally renowned VIP clients.