Job description / Role
- The person will be responsible for generating new sales and developing clientele.
- Selling units by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- The candidate should have previous years experience in Self Storage and Warehouse
Lease Agreements Process and Execution:
- Maintains files to ensure that documentation is up to date at all times;
- Process and follow up on all lease documents to ensure completion;
- Lead and update the status report and schedules for all properties phases;
- Assist with all the administration work for Self storage and Warehouse;
- Manage the flow of all lease related documents;
- Prepares various leasing supporting forms for managerial approval;
- Collects and Maintains up do date insurance certificates of all tenants and properties;
Establish and Maintain Good Relationships:
- Establish and maintain good rapport with landlords, mall management, and building management team;
- Represent the company in the highest professional and ethical manner at all times;
- Coordinate all legal, finance and administration matters between departments;
Unit Reporting and Follow Up:
- Ensure approvals and authorizations from landlords, official entities and authorities are executed on time;
- Ensure inspections and fit out process and regulations are within due date.
- Required relevant degree from university
Nature and length of previous experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Sales preferably with background in Self Storage and Warehouse
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Selling, Leasing, Good Negotiator etc.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Confident and determined approach
About the Company
The Ziad Galadari Group is one of the UAE’s largest and most respected privately owned companies. Strong leadership and sustainable funding has allowed it to grow into one of the largest investment, trading, transporting, engineering, real estate and catering conglomerates in the UAE. With headquarters in Dubai, it now has more diverse operations in industrial and business fields than almost any other similar group in the region.
The family name has been a fixture in the UAE business community since the 1960’s but it has been Ziad Galadari who has developed his group the furthest, currently diversifying into 32 major companies, some of which rank among the largest and most active in the region.
Sales and Leasing Consultant
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Al Boom Marine
Ziad Galadari Group